Is the thought that counts, right? It's my (super duper late) May favorites post! There isn't a whole bunch of products because well, lately I've been going au natural for the sole fact that I'm exhausted. All the time. Blow drying my hair has been an Olympic sport. But enough about me, let's check out my faves!
- MAC Sculpting Powder in Sculpt - I honestly don't know what made me buy this a couple of months ago, but I'm so glad I did. Sculpt is just one of those gorgeous matte shades that you can use to warm up your face and bronze with or use as a cool contour. It just works both ways.
- MAC Melba - Miss Casey Holmes totally turned me onto this one. Melba is a spicy, light melon that I'm convinced will work on just about every skintone. It'll probably be my go-to blush all summer.
- It Cosmetics CC Cream+ in Light / Review - This has been my favorite foundation for a few months now. Especially now that I have a light tan going on, it's been amazing. It's so light on the skin but provides medium-full coverage. It has a light minty scent but goes away once it's on. It's hands down, one of my fave foundations ever!
- PINK Spring Break Mist - I don't even know if this is in stores anymore; that's how long I've had it. I'm almost positive this has been in past favorites as well but it just smells so summery and yummy, I couldn't help but wear it a lot. I think PINK is having a sale so definitely check this out in stores and see if you can snag it!
- Aden + Anais Ultra-Gentle Lotion - Guys. This lotion smells so delicious. It's infused with Pawpaw fruit and I think I saw Sandlewood on the bottle as well. This is part of Aden+Anais' Mum+Bub collection meaning that it's both for use on you and your little babe as well. I'll have a review up on it soon as well as their stretch mark cream. But back to this lotion. Besides the amazing scent, the lotion is super lightweight and has kept my itchy pregnant skin at bay. I love it.
- L'Oreal Luminous Miss Manga Mascara - I'll have a review up on this baby soon as well but oh man, if you haven't grabbed this yet - DO IT! Especially in the heat, I find some mascaras that usually hold a curl really well suddenly don't. This volumizes AND holds a curl all through the hot days summer brings.
- L'Oreal TXT IT Tousle Waves Spray - Hello mermaid waves! I have pretty thin hair (just a lot of it) and I have a hard time holding waves and curls throughout the day. With this, I spray this onto my damp hair and scrunch. Remember scrunching? Totally 8th grade. But it works, I promise! Then I either let air dry or blow dry with my hair upside down and when I flip it up - instant beach waves! I'm SO impressed with this.
- MAC Sea Me, Hear Me Extra Dimension Blush - Okay, okay. So there's a tie between Melba and Sea Me, Hear Me for my favorite blush. SMHM is more of a dusty rose color that has a little something extra I couldn't put my finger on. Plus, I mean, c'mon, that packaging!
- Smalltown Throwdown - Brantley Gilbert ft. Thomas Rhett (swoon!) and Kip Moore
- Problem - Ariana Grande ft. Iggy Azalea
- Wiggle - Jason Derulo ft. Snoop Dogg
- Somethin' Bad - Miranda Lambert ft. Carrie Underwood
What were your favorites in May?