Some girls would say, "Hey, it's probably too late to do a June favorites post." but not this girl. I've also added in July favorites even though it's not technically the end of July because I'm B.A. like that. Yup. Let's roll with it.
- L'Oreal Boost It High Lift Creation Spray - I forgot where I first saw this being used but they described it as "a lift like teasing but without the brush" and that's the best and most accurate description I've heard. It sprays out like a light mist but packs a huge punch, leaving my hair volumized without being hard.
- It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream in Light- Basically my holy grail foundation. It just works for me and it's everything I could ask for a foundation and more. It not only is full coverage and feels like you're wearing nothing but has SPF 50 sunscreen built in without giving a weird white cast.
- Bath & Body Works Endless Weekend - This is more of a July favorite since it just came out but ugh, talk about a summer scent. It's described as an "exhilarating blend of raspberry lychee sorbet, sunkissed magnolia and vanilla sandalwood". Basically, summer in a bottle. Oh, and the bottle's packaging is too freakin' cute to boot.
- Riri Hearts MAC Summer Heaux - I know, I know. A deep, vampy matte red is not your typical summer lipstick shade but I don't care. This is my go-to lipcolor lately. It works with pale/tan/purple/chevron skintypes and I'm just hardcore in love with it.
- Nivea Vanilla & Macadamia Kiss Lip Butter - I never used to use chapsticks or lip butters but I can't help but dig into this. Not only does it smell absolutely amazing (think vanilla cupcake) but keeps my lips feeling nice and smooth.
- Whish Coconut Milk Self Tanner | review - I just did a review on this so you all already know how much I'm obsessed with this. Definitely the most natural looking self tanner I've ever had. AND, it smells like heaven. Pure heaven.
- Mixologie Aqua Statement Necklace - In general, statement necklaces have been my favorite thing ever this summer. My mom says they're gaudy but I just can't get enough of big, bright, eye-catching necklaces. This one in particular is from TJ Maxx and I'm dying over the aqua spikes. I wore this at my baby shower and got SO many compliments.
- Essie Set in Stones - This had made a billion appearances on my monthly favorites lists but I just can't get enough of it. It always makes my nails look bejeweled with silver glitter. So in love!
- Essie Haute in the Heat - I got this in my last Rite Aid Network kit and have been rockin' it ever since. It's the most beautiful red-toned raspberry that you can rock with one coat. Ah-mazing!
- Glisten & Glow Hong Kong Girl Top Coat - My mom always asks me how I can paint my nails and be on-the-go in a matter of minutes. This topcoat is the reason why. I think it's made from magic or something because within minutes of applying over my mani, my nails are hard and dry and ready to go.
- Breakups to Makeup "Lipstick Saved Me" Bag - I'll have a full review on this makeup bag tomorrow but I had to share this in my favorites because it's all I've been using. It's sturdy, it's freakin' adorable and it's hilarious. I can't even begin to tell you guys how much can fit in this thing!
- Sing - Ed Sheeran
- Cold One - Eric Church
* Some products may be press samples.