Hi babes! Just because it's October doesn't mean you have to put away your "Daisy Dukes" just yet! No, seriously. Today was 80 degrees in Connecticut. Fall, get your stuff together!
Daisy Dukes is a baby blue background with white daisies in two different prints. These nail wraps are described as the essence of the magical season of musical festivals. The collection comes with 26 ultra-thin adhesives and a cute NCLA nail file. The wrap sizes range from wide to small so they fit just about any nail bed.
How to apply NCLA nail wraps:
- Start off with fresh, clean nails and than apply a coat of basecoat (I used NCLA Gloss It!) and let it dry.
- Find the size that best fits your nail and peel from the sheet by the flap.
- Apply the most round part to your cuticle and stretch down until it fits perfectly. I know some are afraid to stretch it because they think it might break, but I promise you it won't. This is the most crucial part to get a nice, flat, flawless nail.
- Once you've fit it to your nail, firmly flatten it down starting from the cuticle and pressing your way down to the tip.
- Use the nail file in a downward motion to remove any excess wrap left over. Apply another coat of Gloss It! and you're all set! I really like using a coat for Gloss It! over it because it softens the nail wrap (as well as adds a shine to it) so you can go in one last time and press down anything you missed or smooth out any mistakes.
NCLA Daisy Dukes | Buy - Price: $16
* Press Sample