Sometimes there is nothing more fun than shaking it up a little and trying some new things. As a beauty blogger, it's fun to stretch outside the box and get creative and show you guys a little something different. That's why myself and some of my favorite blogger babes are getting together at the end of every month and challenging ourselves to create something fun (whether it's with our makeup, nails or hair - whatever!) inspired by whatever the topic of the challenge is. Have an idea for a challenge? Leave a comment below!
This month's challenge is: Mermaids!
- Face: It Cosmetics CC+ Cream (Light) mixed with Rouge Bunny Rouge Seas of Illumination (Sea of Tranquility) for foundation. MAC Pro Longwear Concealer (NC20) under the eyes. I used a blue and purple from Coastal Scents 88 Original Palette (who remembers this one!? old schoooool!) for contour and around the forehead. BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop Highlighter + So Susan Highlighting Crayon for highlight.
- Eyes: Almost every lime green, purple and blue in the Coastal Scents 88 Color Palette. Liner is a purple from the palette mixed with MAC Fix+. Mascara is YSL Volume Effet Faux Cils Mascara. The champagne liner underneath the cat eye and in the inner corner is the BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop Highlighter mixed with MAC Fix+.
- Brows: Sigma Beauty Dual-Ended Eyeliner in Daydream
- Lips: ColourPop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick in Koala
- Nails: Julie G. Cabana Boy
- Hair: Irresistible Me Extensions 22" / 200g (medium brown) in a loose Elsa braid
I can't wait to start on next month's challenge because it's October and ANYTHING can happen in October! ;) What would you like to see?
Also, make sure you check out my beauty bloggin' babes take on the mermaid challenge below! :)