Hi love muffins! I'm back again with the fifth and last review of the ColourPop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipsticks - phew! If you missed them, make sure to check out the lights, the nudes, the purples and the brights! Alrighty. Onto the bright, bright pinks!
(Sorry for the darker lip swatch pictures!)
- Buds - a shocking neon pink. Holy neon, y'all! Buds is more true to color in the arm swatch picture in the bottom right corner. It's a total neon Barbie pink with a blue undertone. So pretty!
- Highball - a hot-red pink. Highball reminds me of a liquid version of MAC Candy Yum Yum, am I right? But way more pigmented and longer lasting.
- Sundae - a vibrant pink magenta with subtle blue violet undertone. Sundae is so unique to me. Not only is it a fun shade but then there's a super subtle blue shimmer undertone that isn't quite shimmer-y at the same time. It's really weird to describe. It adds such a nice dimension to the shade.
- Mars - a red fuchsia. Have you guys ever seen a picture of the planet Mars? It's mostly yellow, orange and black but it does have some red in it that totally matches this lipstick. I feel like this is more of a fuchsia-red emphasis on the red. The fuchsia is more of an undertone.
- Drive-In - a mid-tone bright magenta. I wish the pictures could show how flattering this is! It's almost a berry-magenta and is so pretty in real life. This is also the only purple from this collection that didn't give me any streaky issues.
ColourPop | Shop ($6)