Hey love muffins! It's the end of the month, so you know what that means!? It's the Beauty Blog Coalition Challenge time! This month's theme was simply fall which was a lot harder than one would think. I couldn't make up my mind on what I wanted to do.
How to get this look:
- Starting off with my face, I took my good ol' faithful It Cosmetics CC+ Cream in Light and applied it all over my face with a damp Beauty Blender.
- After foundation, for some reason, I always go to my eyes. I like to start off with a base (like MAC Paint Pot in Painterly) to neutralize everything out.
- I decided to play with the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette for this look. I started with the shade Milk Chocolate in the crease.
- Then I took Cherry Cordial and placed that out the outer lid and inner lid but left the middle of the lid bare (for now) and lightly blended it into the crease.
- For the middle of the lid, I wanted a nice pop of gold so I took Creme Brulee (literally the prettiest gold like, ever!) and packed that into the middle and lightly blended it into Cherry Cordial.
- I brought Cherry Cordial down to the lower lid and put Creme Brulee in the middle of the lower lid as well and blended that out.
- I finished my eyes with Ardell #220s and Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara.
- For brows, I used Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Brunette and combed it out. I have naturally full brows but sometimes they lack a little shape. This is perfect to pull everything together.
- Back to my face, I applied It Cosmetics CC+ Cream Concealer and then set it with the highlight part from Smashbox's Master Class 3 Palette.
- From the same palette, I used the "contour" to well, contour with and the "bronze" part to warm up my look.
- For my lips, what's better for fall than a dark lip? Kat Von D's Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Exorcism!
So, ladies and gents, that's my take on a fun, fall look! Make sure to check out the other gorgeous ladies from the Beauty Blog Coalition taking part in this challenge and show them some love!