Hey babes! I'm back with BoxyCharm's September box (a teensy bit late but better than never)!
What's BoxyCharm, you ask? BoxyCharm is a beauty subscription that comes to your doorstep every month with 4-5 full size luxury items for $21 a month. While that might sound a little more expensive than other subscription services, consider that you're getting guaranteed four full size products every month while compared to Ipsy where it's only $10 but they're usually smaller samples. The promise of full sized products alone totally got me hooked on it!
- Scratch Nail Wraps in "Lacework" ($12) - You guys have no idea how excited I was to see Scratch Nail Wraps in this month's box! I'm obsessed with these babies and can pretty much go on record saying that they're the best I've ever used. They're thinner than other wraps so when you apply it to your nail, it applies easily and smooth. And let's talk about the design! Lacework is two fun designs in one - a beautiful clear wrap with a fun white criss-cross design with gold half moon along with a gold half moon with gold tips.
- Kardashian Beauty Black Seed Dry Oil (???) - I had never used Black Seed before trying this out so I wasn't sure what to expect. It's supposed to nourish your hair so it appears strong, thick and smooth with no residue left behind. I applied it to the ends of my hair and noticed that they felt softer instantly!
- Vasanti Professional Foundation Brush ($32) - I'm a BeautyBlender kind of gal for foundation but I love using this brush for cream bronzer and contour. The brush is soft, holds it shape and applies the product nicely without any patchiness.
- Previse Skincare HydroMilk Hydrating Lotion ($48) - This is a contender for one of my new favorite moisturizers! HydroMilk contains hyaluronic acid, botanicals and a blend of essential fatty acids that repair your skin as well as moisturize it.
- tarte SmolderEYES Amazonian Clay Waterproof Liner in Bronze Gold ($19) - It's been a long time since I've used a chunky eyeliner but I'm in love! What I love about this is that it's pigmented and doesn't transfer like some thicker eyeliners do on me. I'm also in love with the color itself. It's a smokey bronze-y gold that is so stunning. I actually wore it in my Mummy Tutorial!
BoxyCharm | Shop + $21 a month
* Press sample