Hey guys! It's been quite awhile since I've done a monthly favorites post so I decided to combine all my favorite beauty products from the last few months and put them all into one mega fall favorites post!
- BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop - I know, I know. But I promise, the hype is real, y'all. When you put two powerhouses that are just amazing at what they do like BECCA Cosmetics and Jaclyn Hill together, you should awesomeness to the tenth power. Champagne Pop is buttery soft and incredibly pigmented. The only downside is that this highlighter has broken and crumbled apart on me twice (HEAVY SOBS) and I've never had that issue before and have always been able to fix it with some alcohol. But still. Other than that, I'm in love with this highlighter! PS. It's really flattering for pale skin even though it's a pale gold color!
- Ardell #220 Demi Wispies - I am SO late to this lash train. I know a lot of beauty v/bloggers obsess over these particular lashes and now I know why. They're just the right amount of wispiness I like without being too dramatic. They apply very easily and I love the invisible band.
- ColourPop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick in Chilly Chili - This color is PER-FEC-TION! I'm obsessed with it. I'm almost positive ColourPop changed their formulas on their liquid lipsticks because this is much easier to apply and a little bit thicker and creamer than their previous formulas. The color is this super gorgeous muted plummy brown and I can't get enough!
- Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Damned - If we're talking dark lippies, Kat's Damned is a must-have! Damned kind of follows along with Chilly Chili in that they both have that gorgeous brown undertone that I've been loving except Damned is more of a black cherry. Kat always nails it with her liquid lipstick formulas: super creamy, pigmented and long lasting.
- TASK Essential Skin Feed O2 Hydrating Moisturizer - My absolute favorite moisturizer! I became a believer in this after a night of insane makeup projects going on. After all the makeup was off, my skin felt dried out and almost chapped. I applied this moisturizer on before going to bed and when I woke up, my skin felt amazing! Total 360. This moisturizer does take a little while to soak into the skin so I do recommend putting it on before bed but oh man, guys. It's awesome!
- Phace Bioactive Illuminating Serum - This serum has been amazing! It's a corrective and protective serum to give you glowing, firm, younger-looking skin. It's designed to diminish the appearance of age spots, sun spots and acne marks. I like to apply this after I wash my face but before I moisturize. Sometimes I even mix this into whatever moisturizer I'm using at the time (ahem, the one above!) and apply like that.
- It Cosmetics CC+ Cream in Light - If you couldn't tell by it being featured in almost every single look I've done lately, this has been my jam! It's light on the face but provides amazing coverage. I apply it with a Beauty Blender for a flawless, natural look.
- Victoria's Secret Heavenly Perfume - Every time fall comes around, I pop this out of closet. The scent is a spicy mix of chocolate and cinnamon and reminds me of the holidays for some reason. Fave cold weather scent!
- Essie Gel-Setter Top Coat - I'm always on the lookout for a good top coat that keeps my mani from chipping. Let's be real. I'm rough with my hands between playing with my son and dishes and - well, the list goes on and on. This top coat by Essie dries pretty fast and leaves my nails hard and shiny. It definitely prolongs my mani by a few more days.
- Essie Frock N Roll - Ahh. This polish is SO gorgeous! Frock N Roll is from the Fall 2015 and is a weird grey-ish blackened plum with a galaxy of silver flecks in it. Hands down, my favorite polish from Essie in a veryyyyy long time.
- It Cosmetics CC+ Concealer in Fair - Just like the CC+ cream above, this has been my go-to concealer for awhile now. This partners so well with the CC+ cream to get a really nice flawless look. I absolutely love the application which is a cold "spoon" tip. Not only does this conceal but it also is an anti-aging serum, moisturizing eye cream, eye brightening serum, skin-perfecting primer, color corrector, sunscreen and a full-coverage concealer!
- Neutrogena Makeup Remover Wipes - Stop reading this post and RUN out to buy these babies right now. I'll wait. Okay. Back already? Amazing, aren't they? I've never experienced a makeup removing wipe like this one. It's so gentle but removes EVERYTHING - including lash glue (that's the biggest pain in the ass to get off), waterproof liner and mascara! Check out how it removed my entire skeleton makeup look here!
- LORAC Mega Pro Palette 2 - I've been obsessed with this palette the day I bought it. It's a great palette for someone who wants a little bit of everything all in one. The metallics and shimmers in this palette are INSANE and I'm not even that into shimmers and metallics, y'all. I just reviewed this here!
Phew! Alright, babes. Those are my current fall favorites. What are yours?
+ Some products have been sent to me for review but all opinions are 100% my own.