To get this look:
- I started this off by applying Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm. I really wanted a light, sheer coverage to let my natural red cheeks show through.
- Moving to the eyes, I applied MAC Paint Pot in Painterly as a nice base for my super natural eye look. In the crease, I popped Milk Chocolate from Too Faced's Chocolate Bar Palette. For the lid, I took White Chocolate from the same palette and patted it on my lid for a subtle cut crease look. Lastly, I applied Ardell #220's with no liner. I absolutely LOVE these lashes and thought they fit perfectly for a natural wispy look.
- For the awesome fake freckles (I love, love, love freckles!), I took a small detail brush and dipped it into It Cosmetics Build-A-Brow in Taupe and applied them all over the nose bridge and across my cheeks.
- For the lips, I took ColourPop Lippie Stix in Pepper.
- Onto the best part - the pimples! I had so much fun creating these. I started by taking a red shadow (Destroyer from Kat Von D Mi Vida Loca Remix) and dotted that into the places I wanted the pimples to be. Then I applied a dot of concealer in the middle of them and let it dry completely. Then I went over them with a mix of a yellow shadow and bright green shadow and dotted that over the concealer. Lastly, I took a grey and shadowed underneath the yellow part to create an illusion that they were popped up.
- For the hair, I went with the Baby Pink Long Wavy 75cm Wig from Wigaholics and gathered them into two pigtails.
- As for the glasses, those are my actual prescription glasses! They're the large Wayfarers from Zenni Optical.
I hope you guys like this look! I had so much fun creating it. Side note: I shouldn't have to do this but just in case. This makeup is of a typical "movie" nerd. This does not in any way reflect anyone that could be considered a nerd nor do I believe that if they identify with being a nerd, that this is what they look like. Everyone is beautiful! :) This is just my take on your typical geeky, movie generalization of a nerd. PHEW. Alright!
See you guys in my next post! :)