Vampy lips and cranberry tones take over once autumn comes around but I'm ready to rock the look below instead! I love, love, love metal tones and copper looks, don't you?
I was going through my September Rite Aid Network box and fell in love with some goodies from the company Total Intensity by Prestige. Have you tried them? To be honest, I wasn't familiar with the brand but after creating the look below, they'll be on my list to check out more the next time I head over to Rite Aid!
HOW TO GET THIS LOOK:
- I started off using Total Intensity Total Wear Shadow Stick in Desert Delusion all over the top lid and bottom lid. I then blended it out using my Sigma Shader brush up into the crease.
- I then took Kat Von D's Papilo from the Monarch Palette into the crease and up for a nice transition in a windshield wiper motion.
- Back to the lid, I applied Total Intensity True Metals Eyeshadow in Copper in a soft, patting motion. I love using a shadow stick underneath eyeshadows (especially glitter ones like this!) because it provides a nice base to stick to.
- I also brought Copper to the bottom lid over Desert Delusion as well.
- For lashes, I went with Ardell Demi Wispies (I can't get enough of these!) and then took Total Intensity Beyond Lashes Mascara in Molten Brown on the bottom lashes as well as the top to blend the falsies with my real lashes together. A brown mascara really gives a softer, more natural look to lashes that I love.
You can find Total Intensity at your local Rite Aid. Let me know what you guys get!
* Some products were provided by Rite Aid as a blogger for their network.