This is a sponsored post for P&G/Walmart.
Hey guys! Today we'll be recreating an everyday look inspired by CoverGirl and Pat McGrath's Chrome Captain for Star Wars: The Force Awakens which comes out tomorrow!
The original Dark Apprentice look by Pat McGrath is IN-SANE and while I would love to rock it every single day (red hair, red eye and all!), I've come up with a softer, more wearable look - perfect for the upcoming holidays!
- After putting on my foundation, I started with my eyebrows using the CoverGirl Pow-der in Black. I used light strokes to fill in my brows. I then took a spoolie brush and lightly brushed through my brows to set it.
- After setting my lid with a primer, I took #3 from CoverGirl's Stunning Smokey's Eye Shadow Quad and brought it into my crease and blended it out.
- Then I took #4 from the quad and with a more precise crease brush, created a soft cut-crease and then smoked it out to the end of my brow.
- Taking a flat lid brush, I sprayed it with a setting spray and patted #1 from the quad all over my lid. The setting spray helps intensify the glitter on the lid and also makes it easier to apply. I wanted to do a red lid but also really wanted to use all the shades in this quad. so I ended up doing the latter. #beautybloggerprobz
- Lastly, I took #3 and #4 from the quad, lined and smoked out the lower lid.
- To finish the eye look, I coated my lashes with CoverGirl Star Wars Super Sizer Mascara in black.
- For lips, I used CoverGirl Star Wars Lipstick in #30.
You can find all the COVERGIRL x Star Wars products at your local Walmart or Walmart.com.
I hope you guys liked this look! Now it's giveaway time! Enter below for your chance to win a surprise CoverGirl prize pack: