Happy March, y'all! We are this close to warm weather. Woohoo! I'm so excited to share that I've finally got it together and am sharing with you my February Favorites! These type of posts used to be my absolute favorites to write and I'm not even sure what happened but I just totally slacked and stopped posting them - until today!
- MURAD Essential-C Day Moisture - Let's just go in the order they're applied, shall we? First up: moisturizer. I'm a moisturizer freak because my skin is constantly dry in at least one area of my face (usually my eyebrows and nose) and it's annoying. What I like about this one from MURAD (besides the fact that it smells like straight up citrus) is that it soaks into the skin pretty fast. Cons? It can feel a little greasy at times.
- COVERFX Custom Drops in N25 - I bought this a few months ago and it's almost done which says a lot because I'm constantly trying new foundations and never get to finish them. The drops are basically a full-coverage pigment foundation that can be added to anything (moisturizer, primer, etc.). My favorite to use with these drops is the Rouge Bunny Rouge Sea of Tranquility Highlighting Liquid for an extra dewy and natural look. Cons? I can't use a dropper and get this stuff everywhere!
- It Cosmetics CC+ Concealer in Fair - Sup concealer? Welcome to "The Empties Club"! Seriously, guys. When I empty a product, it really says something because I normally don't use a product to the last drop. What I love about this concealer is that it's super full-coverage, applies very smoothly with a damp BeautyBlender and doesn't seem to cake up or crease throughout the day.
- theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer - I know, I know. Just about everyone raves about this but I swear, it lives up to the hype! I would describe it as a white gold highlight that looks amazing on pale skin. Dampen your brush before applying this for an extra "va-voom in yo face" highlight!
- theBalm Frat Boy Blush - theBalm, back at it again! Don't worry. I'll see myself out. Ha! Anyway, this blush is so, so flattering on almost any skintone. It's just that perfect "flushed" blush look that looks great on anyone.
- Maybelline Brow Drama Pro Palette - My brows are a constant work-in-progress. Half of the time I'm filling them in because they seem sparse in some areas and the other half I'm tweezing away because they seem too bushy. Is there a happy medium? YES! I love the wax in this palette. It's tinted to fill in the sparse areas but still waxy to keep my brows in place without moving around.
- ColourPop Ultra Matte Lipstick in Lumiere 2 - I just love, love, love this shade! It's this gorgeous dark, dusty mauve-y color that I'm really diggin' lately. See swatches here!
- Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lovesick - I guess I've been into pinks lately because Lovesick has been on repeat all dayyyyy. See swatches here!
- LUSH Mask of Magnaminty - As much as I'm into skincare, I can't say I've been huge into thick face masks. I used to think I just didn't have the time to apply, sit and wait and rinse when now that I type that, it sounds so silly. Luckily, I've been over that and lovin' this LUSH classic. So many beauty bloggers swear by this! It's super minty on the skin and gives that fun cool, tingly feeling when it's drying. Once I rinse this off, my skin is left feeling smooth and clean.
- LORAC Mega Pro Palette and Mega Pro Palette 2 - I feel like I just can't get enough of these two palettes lately. They honestly have everything I could ever need. Warms, cools, neutrals, shimmers, mattes - whatever - they're all in these! Unfortunately, I think they stopped making these (maybe? possibly?) but I'm hoping that they come out with a third soon!
What were your favorites in February!?