It's Thursday and phew - ladies and gents, we're SO close to the weekend. What better way to celebrate than to check out the May 2016 GlossyBox!? I'm new to GlossyBox so I was so excited that they reached out to me to try it for a month. I've heard some pretty amazing things!
So for those that aren't familiar with GlossyBox, it's a beauty monthly subscription box available in the US that delivers five deluxe-sized beauty products straight to your door for $21 a month, $121 for six months or $222 for a year.
What's in the box?
- Rituals Cosmetics Shower Foam in Zensation ($15) - Guys. I have a confession: I love trying out different shower gels and washes. I was SO excited to see this in the box, especially because I had never heard of the brand before. This foaming shower gel combines organic rice milk with cherry blossoms to hydrate and smooth your skin. I have yet to try this but let's just say I'm super looking forward to my next shower!
- VersaSpa Face Moisturizing Gradual Tanner ($35) - Another product I'm excited to try out. I always get a little nervous trying out face tanners but I'll be trying this one out soon.
- Nioxin System 3 Cleanser & Scalp Therapy Conditioner ($49) - Ah, Nioxin. I'm a HUGE fan of this brand and this exact system. The System 3 is made specifically for normal - thin looking hair and is AWESOME! The two products in the box are the cleanser and conditioner that removes oils that clog up the hair follicles and can leave your hair looking flat and greasy. It also balances moisture levels.
- Talika Photo-Hydra Day ($29) - Ohhhh my goodness. Where has this been all my life? The amino-acids in this "recreates the effects of natural light on your skin to give you a summer glow all year long". Um, YES PLEASE. It's so hydrating and just feels so lovely on the face. I'm so impressed and will definitely be purchasing!
- Benefit Roller Lash Super Curling & Lifting Mascara ($24) - Oh hey, my most favorite mascara EVER! This is already in heavy rotation with me so it was nice to see a little mini I can throw in my purse and go. I love the formula! It's a little drier so it separates your lashes, lifts and volumizes all without smudging and flaking.
What a great first impression on the GlossyBox for May! I was already sold when the description said that it always delivers five deluxe samples but the products in this month's box have me eager for next month's already! I'm a huge fan of the Benefit Roller Lash Mascara and can't wait to try the Talika Photo-Hydra Day Moisturizer!
What do you think of this box?
Shop | Buy
* Press samples