Hey guys! With a name like that, how can you not be intrigued to find out what's inside? I had my mom asking me what's inside the crazy bright box (not like the amazing scent wafting out of it and filling my whole entryway wasn't a telltale sign).
- Big Blue Bath Bomb ($6.50) - It's a calming bath bomb with lavender and lemon oil to de-cloud your mind while the seaweed and sea salt in it soften your skin up.
- Pink Flamingo Reusable Bubble Bar ($7.95) - It's a flamingo on a stick! So presh. It's a reusable bubble bar filled with rosewood and ylang ylang.
- Twilight Bath Bomb ($6.55) - This bath bomb is a lavender and tonka mix that is the coolest thing to watch in the tub. It's kind of a surprise in the middle!
- Big Bang Bubble Bar ($7.95) - One of my favorite bubble bars! This one is filled with avocado butter, grapefruit oil and lemon myrtle oil. The "show" it puts on is so, so fun!
- Dragon's Egg Bath Bomb ($6.45) - Dragon's Egg is a firecracker of a bath bomb filled with lemon and bergamot. It's basically like you're bathing in a glittery creamsicle!
- Fizzbanger Bath Bomb ($6.25) - Yes, yes, yes! If there's one bath bomb that you need in your life, this is it (okay, and maybe a few others). This one is more up my alley, scent-wise. It's a sweet mix of apples, cinnamon and toffee (AKA Lush's That's Love perfume) and makes me feel so relaxed.
- The Experimenter Bath Bomb ($8.95) - Can I just not use this and frame it or something? No? That's weird? Okay. But seriously. It's just so pretty without even being in the tub! The scent is vanilla mixed with tonka but the show it gives - the show is insane! I used a teeny bit in the tub with my son and he LOVED it. A very small chunk covered the tub with gold glitter and dyed the water blue. It. was. awesome!
- Sex Bomb Bath Bomb ($6.75) - Oh baby, baby! Probably one of LUSH's most infamous bath bombs, you can use this solo - or not. Ingredients include jasmine, clary sage, ylang ylang and soya milk to soften your skin and get your engine revving.
- Guardian Of The Forest Bath Bomb ($7.50) - If you're into more "natural" and "musky" scents, this one's for you! Cypress and oakmoss will make you feel like you're bathing in a spring you happened upon in your backyard - but not a gross one, one that smells like rosewood oil!
- Intergalactic Bath Bomb ($7.50) - LUSH describes this as bathing in deep space and that's basically the best description ever. This bath bomb mixes peppermint with cedarwood and 80's aftershave. Which is basically what I imagined deep space smelling like anyway.
I absolutely love, love, love the idea of this box! All the greats in one brightly wrapped package - what could be better? And if you've never tried a bath bomb, this is definitely the way to go! The only thing is that if you bought all these separately, they'd amount to $72.95 which means you're paying $10 (give or take) for the packaging. For someone who's maybe sending this directly to someone as a gift, that's perfect but if you're looking to save money, I'd buy them separately! :)
Shop | Buy ($84.95)
* Press Samples