// Press sample.
Happy Thursday, babes! Today I'm sharing the GLOSSYBOX July 2016 Box so if you haven't opened your's yet - first off, what are you waiting for?! - but secondly, don't click the "read more..." link just yet until you're ready to see what's in the box!
The deets on GLOSSYBOX - It's a monthly beauty subscription service where you will receive five deluxe-sized products sent straight to your front door, for $21 a month, $121 for six months or $222 for a year. Ending July 31st, use the code POPPIN for a makeup cosmetic bag in your box!
What's in the box?
- NUXE Dry Oil Huile Prodigieuse ($45) - Oooh, I've heard of this before so I'm happy to see this in this month's box. It's an all-in-one beauty elixir that you can use in your hair, mixed with your foundation or even just rub on your bod for a little glow. I haven't tried this yet but you bet I'll be tucking this in my travel bag to try on vacation.
- Leighton Denny Expert Nails Miracle Mist ($16) - What the what!? If this actually works, I swear, I'll be buying backups! Spray this baby on your nails after they've been painted and it's supposed to dry them down fast and leave them smudge-free for days.
- Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick in Chihuahua ($21) - I'd be lying if I said this wasn't the first product my eyes went to. I've been DYING to try this shade!
- Fango Essenziali Moisture Treatment Sheet Mask ($7) - Gimme all the moisture! This mask brings the moisture with a soothing mix of avocado, kelp and acai berry.
- EYEKO Fat Stick in Satin ($12) - I'm a big fan of EYEKO but haven't tried this product so I can't wait to put it to the test. What's cool about this is that it plays on the hot trend of "glossy eyes" and leaves behind a "metallic-y, smudgy iridescence on the eye". Interesting!
- GLOV Quick Treat ($5) - Another product that'll be coming with me on vacation! I haven't opened it yet but according to the little pamphlet that came with the box, you wet this, fit it around your finger, remove makeup and rinse with soap and water and you can reuse. That sounds killer!