Good morning everyone! It must be subscription box week here on XO, Noelle because I have yet another to share with you and this one has a great message behind - and shares its proceeds with a charity!
Indigo Beaux is a monthly subscription box delivered to your door filled with high quality products selected to unlock your inner radiance. 2% of Indigo Beaux's income goes to RAINN - a network that operates the National Sexual Assault hotline and the DoD Safe Helpline. They also administer services to survivors as well as educate the nation about sexual violence.
What's in the box?
- Its Skin Formula 10 Serum Syn-ake ($23) - The name alone had me so intrigued. Apparently, the peptides in this serum are very similar to snake venom (what what?!) and in turn, firm and improve skin on any skin type. This is to be used after your toner but before your normal skin care routine. I have yet to try this but can't wait and will definitely report back on how it works.
- Gold Label Lipstick in Private Jet ($14) - I've never heard of Gold Label but I'll definitely be checking out more from them as this lipstick is so gorgeous and creamy. The shade Private Jet is a very pretty pink and goes onto the lips smooth.
- ABHA Candle in Forever Blossom ($16) - Ahh, this candle smells amazing! It's peony-scented (one of my faves!) and is scented with essential oils. Unfortunately, mine kind of melted in the box so the little paper filler stuck all in it but I still can't wait to light it (just, y'know, after I clean them all out).
- Beekman 1802 Hand Cream in Fresh Cream ($22) - The packaging alone on this is so, so gorgeous. It comes in this stunning little box with a metal lid that you pull over to the side to open. I love stuff like that! Anyway, the hand cream is filled with botanical-based ingredients like shea butter (to protect, moisturize and soothe your skin), pure goat milk (rich in vitamins and gentle on your skin) and is sulfate and paraben-free.
- Indigo Beaux Rose Lavender & Chamomile Herbal Pillow ($30) - Oh my goodness. Seeing this pillow in the box brought back so many memories from when I was younger. My mom used to let us use one of these when we had back aches, tummy aches, etc. This one has rose, lavender and chamomile which is perfect for when you're trying to relax. If you use this warm, you can pop it into the microwave for about 45 seconds (depends how hot you want it) or you can use it cold as well.
Shop | Buy ($65.99 per month, $377.94 for six months or $725.89 for a year)
*This box was sent to me for review.