Happy Sunday, everyone! It is sweltering here in Connecticut (or maybe it's just me) but this summer-themed box from PopSugar Must Have couldn't have come at a better time!
If you haven't heard of the PopSugar Must Have Box, it's a monthly subscription box delivered straight to your door filled with full-sized home, beauty, food, fashion products (legit, one of my favorite subscription boxes!). They also have a "mini" option that contains a smaller amount of products for a lesser price per month. The full-size box will run you $39.95 a month, $109.85 for three (saving you $10) or $214.70 for six months (saving you $25). The mini box will run you $18.95 per month. PopSugar was sweet enough to give my readers the code SHOP5 (never expires) to give you $5 off your first box!
What's in the box?
- Sachajuan Hair In The Sun ($32) - The Hair In The Sun cream is basically a super lightweight, styling serum that protects your hair with a UVQ protectant. The difference between UVQ vs. UVA is that this does not penetrate the skin like a sunscreen does (knowledge is power!) so it literally just lays on the hair and protects it. It will not come off unless you use shampoo which is really nice if you're taking a dip in the pool!
- House of Pom Emoji Cocktail Napkins ($25) - These adorable cocktail napkins are exclusive to PopSugar and are perfect to create that summer-feel with every drink served.
- Michael Stars Porcelain Skinny Scarf in White ($30) - My mom loves looking through the boxes I receive and this immediately caught her eye (and somehow ended up in her purse!). The scarf is incredibly lightweight and thin for multi-use. You can wrap it around your neck, in your hair or even just drape it. It's super soft as well!
- Pintrill Pineapple Pin ($12) - Okay. like, how adorable is this? I'm not even into pins that much but I absolutely fell in love with this cutie. While I don't normally rock them on my clothes, I do like pinning them on scarves or even my handbags!
- Sunnylife Inflatable Swan Drink Holder ($18) - Who knew that this would be the item I (as well as my son) loved the most? I like to put my drinks in it, he likes to ride it. Multi-use, right? It comes with four pockets for drinks or the what-not so you can lounge in the pool with a beverage floating beside you at all times.
- European Wax Center Oh My Brow! Brow Highlighter in Pearl ($19) - Who doesn't love a good highlighter/illuminator right now? The Oh My Brow! Brow Highlighter in Pearl is a gorgeous white pearl that is super flattering in the inner corner, under the brow, above the cupid's bow or along the cheekbones.
- Joe Chips Classic Sea Salt Retro Potato Chips ($1.49) - Oh, PopSugar. You know the way to a pregnant woman's heart. This chips were all that and - er, a bag of chips! Keepin' it classic with sea salt, made these perfect for everyone to snack on!
- Trove Gift Card - This was hiding underneath all the papers in the box so I missed it in the picture! Trove has customizable jewelry that I can't wait to check out!
Shop | Buy