Good morning, ladies and gents! Today, I have the PopSugar Must-Have box for October on the blog! The products in it are SO perfect for those blustery, chilly October days and I can't wait to show you them.
If you're unfamiliar with PopSugar Must-Have boxes, let me fill you in! It's a monthly subscription box delivered straight to your door filled with full-sized home, beauty, food, fashion products (legit, one of my favorite subscription boxes!). They also have a "mini" option that contains a smaller amount of products for a lesser price per month. The full-size box will run you $39.95 a month, $109.85 for three (saving you $10) or $214.70 for six months (saving you $25). The mini box will run you $18.95 per month.
PopSugar was sweet enough to give my readers the code SHOP5 (never expires) to give you $5 off your first box!
What's in the box?
- Henri Bendel Packable Umbrella ($58) - This umbrella alone is worth more than the price of the box! It's super lightweight and compact so you can tuck it in your purse and head out. I actually leave this in my car so I'm never without one, just in case. The classic Henri Bendel striped print is adorable as well!
- Lalicious Brown Sugar Vanilla Shower Oil & Bubble Bath ($28) - Oooh! The warm brown sugar and vanilla scent automatically makes me think fall! Since it's an oil and bubble bath wrapped into one, it leaves your skin silky smooth and soft. While I don't take baths much anymore, I do use this in the shower for the same effect - just be careful of a slippery floor if you drop some!
- My Cup of Cocoa Dark Drinking Chocolate ($4.99) - PopSugar knows the way to their subscriber's hearts. I mean, you can never go wrong with hot chocolate! Also, I originally thought this said "day drinking chocolate" and immediately thought I had my priorities wrong.
- Morning Culture Rise & Shine Diner Mug ($16) - And what would hot chocolate be without a cute Instagram-worthy mug? I collect mugs so I literally squee'd when I saw this in the box. It's a heavy mug that can hold a good amount of coffee - or tequila - I won't judge.
- Makeup Eraser Mini ($12) - I had no idea they came out with a mini! This Makeup Eraser is a travel-sized microfiber towel that when wet with warm water, becomes a total miracle worker! It removes even the most waterproof makeup! No need to scrub. All I do is gently rub (keyword: gently!) and the makeup comes right off!
- "Power Your Happy Work Hard, Play Nice & Build Your Dream Life" by Lisa Sugar ($25) - I love a good motivational read! Written by the founder of POPSUGAR, this book combines career and personal advice with stories and fun for a nice, light read with something to walk away with.
- Revlon ColorStay Liquid Eye Pen ($8.99) - I was happy to see this in the box! It has a nice, smooth formula to create even the most precise cat-eye.