* POPSUGAR provided me with a complimentary box.
I'm so excited for this post. For the past few months, I've been sharing with you guys the goodies in the latest PopSugar Must-Have Boxes and man, oh man. This month does not disappoint! PopSugar knows how to end the year with a bang!
So, what's PopSugar? I'm glad you asked. It's a monthly subscription box delivered straight to your door, every month, filled with full-sized home, fashion, food, beauty and more products.
What's In The Box?
- Odeme Catchall + Ring Dish ($67) - YES PLEASE. I was so excited to see both of these in this month's box! While both are made from porcelain, they are pretty sturdy enough to throw your keys into without damage. I use the smaller one to put my rings into because you could bet I'd lose them if they weren't all in one place.
- BaubleBar Snowfall Pendant ($28) - I love seeing necklaces in these boxes! Unfortunately, the pendant isn't really much my style but it's still a very pretty piece. The chain is about 28" long and can be worn alone or layered!
- Mane Message Date Night Bobby Pins ($16) - What girl doesn't need bobby pins, am I right? These bobby pins from Mane Message come with two glitter ones and one enamel one for just the right amount of glitz.
- Winky Lux Lip Pill in Bunny ($14) - I love trying out new brands! I hadn't heard about cruelty-free brand Winky Lux until I received this lipstick in the box but needless to say, I'll be talking about them a lot more! Bunny is a perfect mix of red and pink and goes on super opaque for a somewhat satin finish.
- Sisters' Gourmet Baker's Dozen Classic Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix ($6.99) - As big of a cookie eater that I am, I have never tried making cookies from a jar mix! Clearly, I've been missing out! These were so, so delish! The mix makes about a dozen (depending on how big you make them) and would make an awesome gift as well.
- Dessange Professional Color Restore Color Protecting Top Coat Serum ($11.99) - While I don't have dyed hair, I will be keeping this in my back pocket for when I do in the next few weeks! It contains vitamin E to protect those tresses and keeps everything silky and smooth.