While I didn't go nuts on this look, goodness, it feels good to just get a little funky! The boys both have bronchitis/bronchiolitis and it's just been miserable over here. It was so nice to let off some steam, throw my hair up and get a little creative. I kind of went for an icy alien vibe but totally wearable, right? ;)
- Foundation: Pur Cosmetics Cameo Contour Dual-Ended Contour Stick in Light applied with the Pur Cosmetics Contour Blending Sponge (Hands down, my favorite foundation right now! These two work so beautifully together!)
- Bronzer/Highlight/Blush: Benefit Hoola, Urban Decay Afterglow Highlighter in Sin and Milani Cosmetics Luminoso Blush
- Brows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer in Medium Brown
- Eyes: Kylie Holiday Palette (Sugar Cookie in the crease, Evergreen on the lid, Frosty on the inner corner and Nutcracker on the bottom), Eddie Funkhouser Eye Lining Stylus Liner, tarte Cosmetics Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara and House of Lashes Siren minis.
- Lips: ColourPop Cosmetics Ultra Satin in Marshmallow