Happy Monday, babes! So. What do you guys think of bright blue on the eyes? Are you into it Lately, I've seen a lot of beauty bloggers rock the trend and not channel Mimi from Drew Carey. So I decided to give it a whirl with my own spin on it.
Jesse's Girl sent me this beautiful teal liquid liner that I have been dying to play with so I incorporated it into this look too. Also, ColourPop's Ultra Matte Lipstick in So Wavy is one of my favorite lipsticks EVER. In the end, this look came out pretty bright and fun at the same time but I'm into it. What do you think?
- BeBella Facial Essence (affiliate link - my holy grail moisturizer!)
- BeBella Facial Essence Stick (affiliate link - just underneath the eyes for extra moisture!)
- Pur Cosmetics Cameo Contour Dual-Ended Contour Stick in Light
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer in Fair
- Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Bronzer
- Benefit Cosmetics Coralista Blush
- Urban Decay Cosmetics Afterglow Highlighter in Sin
- Jesse's Girl Eye Lid Primer
- Violet Voss Drenched Metals Palette (Secret in the crease, I'm So Fancy on the outer v and inner lid, Squad Goals in the middle of the lid, Dark Desires on the bottom lid)
- Jesse's Girl Liquid Eyeliner in Blue Hawaii
- tarte Cosmetics Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara
- House of Lashes Wispies Minis
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer in Medium Brown
- ColourPop So Wavy
Shop This Look:
* Affiliate links.