Hi guys! I know, I know. I haven't been around much this week. It's been insane but I'm back with double posts today! If you haven't already, check out my baby update for 21/22 weeks (I can't believe it!) that I posted earlier and then sit tight, because it's all about the April faves in this post!
- c.Booth Honey & Almond Hand Cream - I've been absolutely loving this - but not just as a hand cream! I've been using this everywhere! I've been experiencing the oh-so-fun itchy, dry skin that comes with pregnancy lately and this has been my savior. It's a thick consistency but rubs in nice without any stickiness or greasiness. It smells ah-mazing and contains cocoa which is the numbero uno thing for stretch mark prevention.
- ReviviaLabs Stretch Mark Prevention Lotion - Can we see a theme here? I know that stretch marks are ultimately the luck of the draw but for my own piece of mind, I'm trying! I use this as soon as I get out of the shower and apply to my tummy and wherever else I don't want stretch marks. It virtually has no scent which is fine because I usually apply the c.Booth Honey & Almond Cream over it. I'll have a review on this soon!
- Burt's Bee's Brightening Even-Tone Moisturizing Cream - I use this as my daily face moisturizer and have so far been loving it! It has an awesome citrus scent which is perfect for waking my butt up in the morning. It's supposed to visibly even your skin tone and diminish dark spots. I noticed my dark spots from my Epic Chin Breakout of 2014 have almost disappeared so WOOHOO!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit - It wouldn't be a favorites without this baby! As dramatic as this sounds, it's really changed my face. Each shade is so finely-milled to perfection. I use "Banana" for highlighting and "Fawn" for contouring and I almost feel like they were made for my skintone. They're perfect! It's almost mindblowing how a tiny bit of contouring can just absolutely change your face. I can't wait to show you guys my subtle contour in an upcoming post/review.
- Kat Von D Monarch Palette / Review- So I don't want to officially say this is my favorite palette of the twosome, but I've definitely seen myself gravitate towards it more. With shades like Telepathy and Disintegration, this palette has some must-have shadows!
- Revlon PhotoReady SkinLights in Pink Light - Try mixing a few drops of this into your foundation and be amazed! I've actually used this as a highlighter by itself and in my foundation and I definitely prefer the foundation mix. See it used as a highlighter in my Floral Values Tutorial.
- Eddie Funkhouser Ultra Intense Cheek Color in PeepShow - Or as I like to call it "my perfect Spring blush". Seriously. PeepShow is a pretty bright pink that is perfect for Spring. With one swipe, it gives you just the right amount of color for your cheeks but it is buildable if you prefer a more bold look.
- Benefit Watt's Up! Highlighter - Sa-woon! I've been all about highlighter lately. Watt's Up! has been around for a little awhile but I always go back to it after I fool around with other highlighters. It's a cream highlighter that blends out perfectly whether it's on your cupid's bow, under your brows or along your cheek bones.
- Real Techniques Blush Brush - I've had this brush for, goodness, over two years now. It was one of my first "big girl" brushes I ever purchased and is still, to this day, one of the best. I use it for everything: applying blush, bronzer or highlighter, setting my makeup with powders or my fave - squishing the bristles to create a thinner brush and use it for contouring!
- "Call Me Up" by Thomas Rhett
- "Dark Horse" by Katy Perry
- "Birthday" by Katy Perry
- "Problem" by Ariana Grande ft. Iggy Azalea
- "All of Me" by John Legend
- "My Baby's Guns and Roses" by Brantley Gilbert