Rockin' these NCLA So LA! nail wraps is my pathetic attempt at keeping summer around just a little bit longer. As I'm checking out tickets for The Great Jack O'Lantern Blaze (anyone ever been?). And totally drooling over the MAC x Rocky Horror Picture Show collection (available September 29th). And wondering if I have enough stuff to make these Pumpkin Pie Truffles.
So LA! is a fun sunset ombre design with shadows of palm trees printed on them. This set right here is actually what first got me into NCLA nail wraps. I can't remember who's Instagram I saw them on but someone was rockin' them, found out they were NCLA and the rest is gorgeous lookin' nails history. The collection comes with 26 ultra-thin adhesives and a cute NCLA nail file. The wrap sizes range from wide to small so they fit just about any nail bed.
How to apply NCLA nail wraps:
- Start off with fresh, clean nails and than apply a coat of basecoat (I used NCLA Gloss It!) and let it dry.
- Find the size that best fits your nail and peel from the sheet by the flap.
- Apply the most round part to your cuticle and stretch down until it fits perfectly. I know some are afraid to stretch it because they think it might break, but I promise you it won't. This is the most crucial part to get a nice, flat, flawless nail.
- Once you've fit it to your nail, firmly flatten it down starting from the cuticle and pressing your way down to the tip.
- Use the nail file in a downward motion to remove any excess wrap left over. Apply another coat of Gloss It! and you're all set! I really like using a coat for Gloss It! over it because it softens the nail wrap (as well as adds a shine to it) so you can go in one last time and press down anything you missed or smooth out any mistakes.
NCLA So LA! | Buy - Price: $16
* Press Sample