This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
Since becoming a new mommy and a stay-at-home mom (double whammy!), I've found myself often picking cuddle time over shower time and really any "me" time in general. I love, love, love spending time with my son but lately my biggest indulgence has been to hand Hunter over to my fiance or mom (I'm a bit of a baby-hog, I'll admit it.) and take an hour to do my own thing whether it be an at-home pedicure or actually doing my hair.
Naturally, I like to fit in as much as I can into one hour so I've come up with a quickie pedicure that takes 20 minutes at the most:
1. Take it off. Remove your old nail polish. Or if you're like me, remove that little polish that's left of your summer pedicure that hasn't chipped away yet.
2. Exfoliate. This is a huge one! My feet are always dry since I like to walk around barefoot all the time. I've been using the Amopé Pedi Perfect which is an awesome new gadget I picked up at Target to buff away dead skin and leave my feet feeling nice and smooth. No joke, it took off months of dead skin in minutes the first time I used it!
4. Polish it off. My favorite polish colors for fall are a nice deep red, a super sparkly glitter or a gorgeous nude. Don't forget to finish it off with a nice top coat!
(I swear that's not skin! It's paper towel from drying it off!)
Amopé is Portuguese for "love your feet" and is a new brand enabling women to "respect their feet" and enjoy every step! I found both the Amopé Pedi Perfect gadget as well as the lotion at Target in the feet care aisle, not the beauty aisle.
Currently, there's two special promotions going on at Target for these products:
- Purchase one Pedi Perfect and receive a $5 Target gift card (11/9 - 11/22)
- Use this coupon and get 10% off your purchase (11/2 - 11/22)
What's your favorite way to pamper yourself?
#RespectUrFeet #CollectiveBias #Shop