Hey guys! Oh gosh. I'm so stoked for this post! It's my top ten favorite beauty products under $10 - an amazing collab with other nine gorgeous ladies on YouTube from IpsyOS! Make sure to check them out at the bottom of this post and show them some love! Edit: As soon as all the videos go live, I will link them directly down below!
So I tried to mix the best of all worlds with products from the drugstore, Sephora and Ulta as well as products you can only find online. So let's get started!
Top 10 Under $10 | Beauty Products
- Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water All-In-1 Makeup Remover & Cleanser ($8.99) - Hands down, the best makeup remover I've ever used! It uses special "micellar technology" to lift away dirt and oil, remove makeup (even if it's waterproof!) without having to rub hard. I like to take a cotton pad, soak it with this remover and cleanser and gently wipe away my makeup. It has cut my makeup removing time in half (if not more!) and leaves my skin feeling so smooth.
- Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso ($7.29) - Looking for a gorgeous "glow within" type of blush that works for all skintones? Look no more! Luminoso gives this super stunning flushed look that is so natural and gives just the right amount of pink to your cheeks. I love it!
- Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara ($2.99) - I still can't believe it's only $3 because this mascara rivals even the best high end mascaras. What I love the most about this one in particular is that it has a somewhat drier consistency that lengthens and volumizes without flaking or giving the "racoon eye" after a long day.
- Rite Aid Revival Fit It Up Makeup Corrector Pen - I can't find this on the site to give you the exact price but I know that it's under $5! This pen is great when you're winging and get a little enthusiastic and need to clean up a little (literally me every time I wing my liner). This pen contains makeup remover with a soft, precise brush that can gently erase any mess ups - whether it's your liner or a smudged lipstick!
- ColourPop Super Shock Shadow in Nillionaire ($5) - Of course this list wouldn't be complete without a little ColourPop! It was hard to narrow it done but if I had to choose my absolute favorite shadow from them it would be this little pot of sparkle! Nillionaire is a warm bronze with a load of gold and multi-colored glitter. It's so, so stunning!
- Batiste Dry Shampoo in Cherry ($7.99) - I swear, ever since I became a mom, this has been my best friend for those days I can't take a shower. Which, let's be real, happens more then we'd like to admit. I personally love the one made for brunettes. The spray itself is dark so it doesn't leave that white cast that some dry shampoos can leave behind if you get a little cray with it. This one is "cherry" and it's my second favorite! It smells amazing and just gives my hair the little lift it needs. It soaks up all the grease in my day three hair without drying out my scalp. Can't live without this!
- Real Techniques Blush Brush ($8.99) - Who knew one of my favorite brushes could be found in a drugstore!? The Real Techniques Blush Brush is dense, yet soft and holds just the right amount of product. I also use this as a bronzer brush!
- nugg Hydrating Face Mask ($3.29) - How cute is this little guy? I love the nugg face masks! They hold just enough product for one face mask in a cute, small package. This one in particular is the hydrating mask that leaves my skin so soft and moisturized after I've had it on. I apply this to a clean, dry face, let sit for about seven minutes, wash off and wa-la! Soft, hydrated skin!
- ColourPop Liquid Lipstick in Lumiere 2 ($6) - Back at it again with another ColourPop goodie! This one is my favorite liquid lipstick from their line right now. It's the product of a KathleenLights x ColourPop collab. Lumiere 2 is a dusty, dark purple-y mauve that is so flattering! Lumiere 2 dries matte, doesn't crumble or crack and wears all day.
- Julie G. Nail Color in Cabana Boy ($3.99) - Lastly, we have Julie G. Nail Color which you can only find online or in Rite Aid stores but I can promise you, it's worth the search! I find Julie G. to be comparable to OPI as far as opacity and longevity. Cabana Boy is a gorgeous muted blue that is so stunning for spring/summer!