Andddddd we're back! Apologies for the static on the blog the past week. We're just getting over a month-long cold and then Thanksgiving came so it has been nuts. I hope you all had a great holiday!
So, let's talk about this month's POPSUGAR Must-Have Box because it is amazing! I know, I know. I say that about every month but to be honest, guys, this is probably the best subscription box out there for the price. If you're unfamiliar with PopSugar Must-Have boxes, let me fill you in!
What's in the box?
- Kendra Scott Elaina Rose Gold Bracelet in White Pearl ($50) - Guys. I've been a long time fan of Kendra Scott jewelry but never bit the bullet to buy one because well, I have kids that love sparkly things and I'd hate the thought of them pulling on one and breaking it. Also, I have small wrists so I have a hard time finding bracelets that fit without sliding off. What's really cool about this bracelet is that it has a sliding closure (picture a super chic gold drawstring basically) that you can tug on to get the perfect fit. It's dainty, goes with everything and fits? I'm sold!
- Pehr Chambray Runner in Wine ($44) - Excuse the wrinkles in the picture but this is so perfect for the holidays. The wine and off-white colors are so gorgeous together and give a little of that rustic farmhouse vibe I try to go for when decorating. I'll definitely be putting this out for when everyone comes over for Christmas Eve. Let the compliments roll in!
- Stowaway Cosmetics Dawn to Dusk Palette ($25) - Oh my goodness, this palette is so precious! It comes in a super sturdy palette with a mirror on one side and eight day-to-night shades on the other and is a little bit larger than my palm. Yes, you read that right. This thing is tiny but so, so cute! *Cruelty free.
- AJ Goods Nest Wire Bowl ($15) - Yes, yes, all the yes! I love this thing. For the holidays, you can pop some ornaments, candy canes or even jingle bells (is that what they're called?) for a festive feel or you could just store fruit, your keys or whatever in there. This baby is handmade in India so "each bowl has a story before it even reaches your front door". Ok. I need to know my bowl's story now!
- Meri Meri Star Party Picks ($8) - At first, I didn't think I'd find a use for these but I think these would be great sticking in little Oreo truffles I'm making for Christmas Eve. My son also found a great use for them by using them as little magic wands. He stole them all, guys.
- Ooogie's Snacks Gourmet Toffee Butter Popcorn ($2.99) - Funny story about these. That bag in the picture? Totally empty. My mom and I dove right into these before I could even get a picture of them. They're that delicious!
Shop | Buy (price varies)