"It's the mostttttt wonderful timeeeee of the year!" Ah, yes, ladies and gents. I'm talkin' about Sephora's Annual Spring VIB Sale! I know to many people, 15-10% off really isn't much but y'all. Makeup is expensive and I will take any discount possible I can get.
Below, I've put together my absolute beauty must-haves as well as some products I'll be snagging in the sale.
- VIB Rouge - Your sale started yesterday (4/18) but you still have time! The code: ROUGESPRING will get you 15% off your entire order!
- VIB - Your sale starts today (4/19)! The code: VIBSPRING will get you 15% off as well (what's up with that, am I right?)
- Beauty Insiders - Your sale starts tomorrow (4/20)! The code: BISPRING will get you 10% off.
(If you aren't signed up with the Sephora rewards program, you can sign up anytime to get the 10% off!)
The sale for everyone ends 4/24. You can use the code in-store as well as online as many times as you want. The code correlates with your account status so you cannot use the VIB Rouge code if you are a Beauty Insider, you little sneaks! ;)
On The List:
- tarte Glow With The Faux Self-Tanner w/mitt ($39)
- Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil ($105)
- Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil ($80)
- Sunday Riley Martian Mattifying Melting Water-Gel Toner ($55)
- Benefit Cosmetics Cheek Parade ($58)
- GlamGlow Glowgetter Setting Spray ($38)
- NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencils in Dirty Mind, Unspoken and Famous Red ($27)
- Urban Decay AfterGlow Highlighter in Sin ($26)
- Too Faced Natural Love Ultimate Neutral Eye Shadow Palette ($59)
- Marc Jacobs Dew Drops Coconut Gel Highlighter ($44)
- NARS Sun Wash Diffusing Bronzer ($40)
- BECCA First Light Face Primer ($38)
- Urban Decay Naked Skin One & Done Hybrid Complexion Perfector ($34)
- Huda Beauty Liquid Matte Lipsticks in Bombshell, Medusa and Spice Girl ($20)
I feel like these sales are really great opportunities to snag luxury skincare at a discounted price. Case in point, I've been DYING to try out Sunday Riley but their Luna Sleeping Night Oil is $105 alone. The 10% I get with the sale saves me $10. Sure, it might not be a lot but it definitely helps this broke mama.
What's on your must-have list? What have you been dying to try?