Now in its eighth edition, SEPHORA proudly unveils the 2014 Sun Safety Kit. This perennial summer favorite features a collection of SPF essentials and sunless tanning favorites in special travel-friendly sizes, with $20 of the $32 purchase price benefitting The Skin Cancer Foundation. While skin cancer is the most common type of cancer found in the United States, it is also one of the most preventable. Defend yourself against the sun’s harmful rays and help others become aware of this growing presence of skin cancer with this must-have kit.
This year’s selection includes past favorites, as well as a few new deluxe-size additions for your sun protection arsenal. The kit comes with a lightweight canvas travel bag, ensuring you’re always ready to go with safe summer skin.
Sephora’s 2014 Sun Safety Kit includes:
- BareMinerals READY™ Touch Up Veil SPF 15 (0.15 oz) – this solid mineral makeup is made with rejuvenating sea minerals and SPF 15 to blur imperfections and reduce shine for an airbrushed finish
- Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta® Glow Pad for Face (1 application) – add a glow with this exfoliating self-tanner with antiaging properties and vitamin D, all in a handy take-anywhere pad *
- Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta® Daily Glow Moisturizer (0.06 oz) - this daily, oil-free moisturizer is enriched with active vitamin D that enhances radiance with antiaging and exfoliating benefits *
- Murad Oil Control Mattifier SPF 15 PA++ (0.33 oz) – choose this shine-reducing moisturizer for oil control that lasts up to eight hours, offering skin protection and decreased breakouts
- TOO FACED Endless Summer 16 Hour Long Wear Bronzer (0.14 oz) – this buildable bronzer provides a lit-from-within glow with subtle shimmer *
- STILA Stay All Day® 10-In-One HD Bronzing Beauty Balm with Broad Spectrum SPF 30 (0.23 oz) – this beauty balm offers all-in-one high definition and an age-defying bronze glow with a high spectrum SPF
- St. Tropez Bronzing Mousse (1.69 oz) – this super-lightweight, easy-to-apply, velvety mousse dries in 60 seconds and delivers a rich-bronze tan *
- Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15 (0.08 oz) – this hydrating treatment nourishes, protects, and plumps the lips with SPF protection
- SUPERGOOP! SPF 50 Sun Defying Sunscreen Oil (1.0 oz) – get super broad spectrum protection with this water-resistant, non-greasy formula for protected, youthful, glowing skin
- Shiseido 50+ Ultimate Sun Protection Cream + Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ For Face (0.64 oz) – this powerful and highly nourishing sunscreen delivers anti-aging skin protection benefits
- Origins A Perfect World™ SPF 25 Age Defense Moisturizer with White Tea (0.5 oz) – this supercharged moisturizer forms avirtually impenetrable protective bubble that intercepts damage before it causes lines, wrinkles, darks spots, and loss of firmness
- Ole Henriksen Protect the Truth™ SPF 50+ Sunscreen (0.5 oz) - this lightweight antiaging barrier provides protection from environmental factors and UVA and UVB rays with Solar Active Complex™
- TARTE Brazilliance™ Skin Rejuvenating Maracuja Face And Body Self Tanner (0.5 oz) – made with nourishing maracuja oil, this perfectly hued bronzer gives skin a sunkissed glow *
- PETER THOMAS ROTH Max Sheer All Day Moisture Defense® Lotion with SPF 30 (0.5 oz) - rich in antioxidants to protect skin from free radical damage, this oil-free formula keeps your complexion safe and healthy.
- Clarins UV Plus HP Day Screen High Protection Tint SPF 40 (0.3 oz) - protect yourself against harsh rays while diminishing imperfections with this multitasking day screen for gorgeous, healthy skin with a hint of sheer color
- Algenist Regenerative Anti-Aging Moisturizer SPF 20 (0.5 oz) - this moisturizer offers SPF 20 sunscreen protection and the exclusive antiaging ingredient alguronic acid.
* For proper sun protection, use with a broad spectrum (UVA/UVB) sunscreen with an SPF 15 or higher.
The SEPHORA Sun Safety Kit $32 ($177 value) will be available beginning in June 2014 while supplies last in all Sephora U.S. stores, online or through the phone.
About The Skin Cancer Foundation
The Skin Cancer Foundation is the only global organization solely devoted to the prevention, early detection and treatment of skin cancer. The mission of the Foundation is to decrease the incidence of skin cancer through public and professional education and research. Since its inception in 1979, the Foundation has recommended following a complete sun protection regimen that includes seeking shade and covering up with clothing, including a wide-brimmed hat and UV-blocking sunglasses, in addition to daily sunscreen use. For more information, visit SkinCancer.org.