Hey babes! I had a whole series of New Year's Eve looks I was going to do - and then I got this horrible cold. Ugh. Sore throat, puffy eyes, the works. Not to mention Hunter has one too so that's been a huge blast.
Speaking of, what will you be doing for New Year's Eve? This mama will be eating lots of food and watching the ball drop. Maybe. Who am I kidding? I probably won't make it to midnight.
- Smashbox Primer Water (LOVE this!)
- CoverFX Custom Drops (N25) + Rouge Bunny Rouge Seas of Illumination + Covergirl Outlast All Day Primer
- It Cosmetics CC+ Cream Concealer in Light
- Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
- Too Faced Papa Don't Peach Blush
- MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
- ColourPop I Spy in the crease
- ColourPop Boy Band on the lid
- ColourPop Stereo on the lower lid blended into Boy Band
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Brunette (that casually just ran out as I was using it)
- ColourPop Acorn in the inner corner
- ColourPop Platform
I hope you all have a fab and safe night and I'll see you in the new year! xx