Yay! Valentine's Day is tomorrow and if you're still stumped on what makeup to rock, I have a look that's perfect for you! Whether you're celebrating with a romantic dinner or headin' out with the girls, this look is pink, simple and easy to put together!
- MojoSpa High Society Moisturizer (the bees knees!)
- Urban Decay Skin Perfector in Light applied with a damp Beauty Blender
- It Cosmetics Bye, Bye Under Eye Concealer in Light
- Smashbox Cosmetics MasterClass 3 Palette for the contour, highlight and blush
- Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Bronzer
- Makeup Revolution Golden Sugar 2 Rose Gold Palette for highlight
- Jesse's Girl Eyeshadow Primer
- Makeup Geek Cupcake on the lid, Peach Smoothie in the crease and Cherry Cola on the outer v blended into the crease. Starry Eyed patted onto the lid with my finger. Cupcake blended on the bottom lid. Inner corner is Whimsical. Liner is Eddie Funkhouser Eye Definer Liner. Lashes are House of Lashes in Iconic. Brows are Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer in Medium Brown.
- Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Motherlove