Hey munchkins! Today I'm bringing you installment tres of the ColourPop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick swatch-a-thon. Previously, I swatched the nudes and the reds but today it's all about the purples/darks. Let's go!
Okie dokie, my loves. So out of these five, I really only had two troublemakers: Lychee and Zipper. Both applied kind of streaky and patchy. Zipper bled within a few minutes of application as well. Tulle is a freakin' allstar though and unique in color. You need this lipstick in your life. Right now. Limbo and LAX are also pretty amazing and I recommend them as well. Tulle, Limbo and LAX played pretty well and all lasted around the six hour mark.
- Lychee - a bright, warm violet. The picture does this no justice. It's way more bright in real life (see the arm swatch for a truer portrayal). That being said, it did apply patchy at times. I think this one of those shades where if you love it enough, you can make it work.
- Tulle - a dusty, mauve burgundy. HELLO GORGEOUS! Lip pencil: Lady
- LAX- a vampy, darkened red. Lip pencil: Creature
- Zipper - a deep, blackened purple. Lip pencil: Leather
- Limbo - a deep, chocolate brown. Lip pencil: Pitch