Part four of five - almost there - of the ColourPop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipsticks Collection! PHEW! So far, we've reviewed/swatches the reds, the nudes and the purples/darks - run and check them out if you haven't already ;) Alrighty. Today we're doing the pinks/lights!
- Donut - a bright peach. Who doesn't want a lipstick called 'Donut'? Right? Just me? Okie dokie than. Donut pulls slightly orange on my pale skin but I still think it's wearable and fun.
- Solow - a neutral nude pink. I think Solowi is Donut's slightly cool-toned sister. So if you're a little worried about Donut pulling orange-y on you, Solow is the way to go. It's the perfect "your lips but better" shade.
- Bumble - a dusty warm terracotta. Bumble is SUCH a fun and unique color! I love that it pulls a little brick-y but is rosy at the same time. It's got some brown tones, red tones, pink - it's basically got everything!
- Seesaw - a pastel lavender pink. Seesaw is just one of those shades that works universally on everyone. Is it groundbreaking? Eh, not really. But it's always nice to go back to the basics with a pretty light pink.
- Koala - a vibrant pastel lavender. Sweet Lord, this is NEON in real life, guys. Koala is amazeballs if you're looking to stand out in a crowd.
ColourPop | Shop ($6)